Headshot for acting?

AND... I was just making a joke :sexywink:
I know. I like you. :D

I wouldn't want a headshot on a banner either, and I do enjoy some negative space. but sheeesh on a leash, that would be a lot.

Gimmie some half naked chick, and I'll sign up for any shot head picture class you want!

Name please? I'm just being nosey, I'd like to see what he does.
Actor's Headshots Photographer in New York City & Los Angeles | Peter Hurley Photography, Modeling Head Shots (NYC and LA)

Or you could just google search "Best headshot photographers in the world"

Ah I've heard of this dude. Mainly because he's usually plastered all over MM... and one time someone was poking fun at a banner advertising for a headshot workshop he was putting together, but the picture in the ad wasn't a headshot... it was some half-naked chick lounging across the ad. :lol:

He's certainly good... I just thought that was funny. :lol:

Sex sells I guess. :biglaugh:

Yes, it does.

AND... I was just making a joke :sexywink:
I know. I like you. :D

I wouldn't want a headshot on a banner either, and I do enjoy some negative space. but sheeesh on a leash, that would be a lot.

Gimmie some half naked chick, and I'll sign up for any shot head picture class you want!

:lmao:

CA_, your avatar pic makes you look like George Michael used to look, back in the day. And blond. The horizontal format selfie makes you look like...well...like a flake...your face seems oddly distorted..."crooked"...and not in the cute, adorable, puppy-dog-with-a-crooked-face-kinda'-way...but it the flaky, slacker, dufus sorta' way...uhhhh....no....that one's gotta go.

Yup!
And one of the most successful headshot photographers in world agrees with me.
Name please? I'm just being nosey, I'd like to see what he does.
Actor's Headshots Photographer in New York City & Los Angeles | Peter Hurley Photography, Modeling Head Shots (NYC and LA)

Or you could just google search "Best headshot photographers in the world"

Peter Hurley is the SHHHHHH.... seriously.. his headshots video is AMAZING..
Just the guys banter is amazing.. :)

Correct orientation if you're going for headshots for acting for film.
Movies are horizontal, your natural sight is horizontal.

Really? Cause out of all the actors that I know that are constantly going for auditions, not a single one of them has a horizontal headshot that they submit... I'm fairly certain industry standard... no matter *what* part you're going for... is portrait orientation.

But hell, what do I know? :lol: ::shrugs::

You dont have to be so snippy when youre right.

Most reactions

Back