Heartpatrick Portraits - Vivien in Centrio

heartpatrick

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.heartpatrick.com
Hi All,

Sharing some pics from a recent portrait shoot.

Pic 1:
01.jpg

Pic 2:
02.jpg

Pic 3:
03.jpg

Pic 4:
04.jpg

Pic 5:
05.jpg

Pic 6:
06.jpg

Pic 7:
07.jpg

Pic 8:
08.jpg

The full album is available here:
Heartpatrick People 99 - Vivien Lim in ?????

Thanks all.

Heartpatrick
Heartpatrick: Design, Travel, Photography

I often like your stuff, but in most of these there is too much other stuff and not enough of her. She's underexposed in 2. I quite like 5.

I like 2,3,7,8. They seem more comfortable.

These are great, I love the feel the photos give off!

I think these are great if she is just an "add-in". If they are supposed to be of her I would expect to see some better views/angles of her face. Did she specifically request that her face not be fully shown?

haha thanks all for your comment. i guess i have intended for this set to be an environmental portrait, taking care to balance exposure of the interesting soho environment with the model.

7 is too harshly lit. Same shot on a cloudy day or with better fill would be quite good, like the pose.
2 is way underexposed
4 not digging the weird voyeur vibe from the plant, makes it feel creepy instead of carefree.

5 I think is definitely the best. Good lighting, decent focus on the subject without too much clutter, cool lines and balance. Then #1 for certain uses. Then #3 (though it looks a bit dark gray and green, easy to address in PP if desired)

Like everyone else I like #5. If you were selling a bunch of lamps I would use that shot.

Most reactions

Back