Hell just froze over...

And make sure you wash it enough to remove all the excess fixer or else it will keep updating forever.

Don't take it on one of your filmwasting walks you will be shot

I wouldn't dare! :D

Guys, the camera is going back. I think I'll take the advice of spending a bit more and getting a K50 new.

Guys, the camera is going back. I think I'll take the advice of spending a bit more and getting a K50 new.
Get the new full frame the same as you film cameras

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Get the new full frame the same as you film cameras

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Would you like to send me the money for that? No, I didn't think so ;) So the full frame will have to wait.

The K-# series of cameras are much better. I have a K7 I no longer use that I could be persuaded to sell for less than the cost of the K50. I used old M, A, and M42 lenses on it without a single issue. The settings are even still there, you just need to use the green button to meter. I switched to M4/3 for digital. Still shoot Pentax with film though.

The K-# series of cameras are much better. I have a K7 I no longer use that I could be persuaded to sell for less than the cost of the K50. I used old M, A, and M42 lenses on it without a single issue. The settings are even still there, you just need to use the green button to meter. I switched to M4/3 for digital. Still shoot Pentax with film though.

Hmmmm...
tumblr_n3662vZ2BW1tw1vhco1_500.gif

Hmmmm...
Wrong GIF...

tumblr_mzoobuWgzO1rzik3go1_250.gif

:p

Or...

tumblr_myyhs3NFPH1rzik3go1_250.gif

Now I have to decide what I want to do with the camera. I would like to be able to use it with more than just one lens, so I either need to return it for something that will work properly with my A lenses, or I have to buy different lenses. Hmmmm...
I'm at that stage of life in which I think everything should work as intended, and if it doesn't, I'd take it back and get something that works.

Hmmmm...
Wrong GIF...

tumblr_mzoobuWgzO1rzik3go1_250.gif

:p

Okay, you've convinced me...or rather Benedict Cumberbatch convinced me....mmmm, Benedict Cumberbatch...

Wait, what was I saying? Oh yeah. Camera. Right. Camera...

Okay, you've convinced me...or rather Benedict Cumberbatch convinced me....mmmm, Benedict Cumberbatch...

Wait, what was I saying? Oh yeah. Camera. Right. Camera...
He's so dreamy...

If you're interested, it's low shutter count (like sub 3.5k of I remember correctly) and I believe I still have the original box and manual. Look up the reviews on PF. The only downside of it is noise at higher ISO but it's not super noticeable until you get north of 1600 or so.

If you're interested, it's low shutter count (like sub 3.5k of I remember correctly) and I believe I still have the original box and manual. Look up the reviews on PF. The only downside of it is noise at higher ISO but it's not super noticeable until you get north of 1600 or so.

Shoot me a PM with a number :)

The K-7 has the same sensor from the K20D/Kx/Kr. It's a very solid body, but wasn't around long before the K-5 came out, which was basically the same body with a new sensor.

Most reactions

Back