Hello everyone! Quick Question

brando2d

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brandoncmoorephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everybody! I am glad that I found this forum and I can hopefully learn a lot of new things, maybe even help a bit.I currently am using Nikon D3300 with 50mm 1.8. I primarily do landscapes and nature shots. I am looking to upgrade bodies and lenses at the first of the year. What would be a good Nikon body to move up to? I am willing to go as high as a D500 as far as price is concerned. Also what lens would you suggest with the body you pick? Thanks in advance!

Hi everybody! I am glad that I found this forum and I can hopefully learn a lot of new things, maybe even help a bit.I currently am using Nikon D3300 with 50mm 1.8. I primarily do landscapes and nature shots. I am looking to upgrade bodies and lenses at the first of the year. What would be a good Nikon body to move up to? I am willing to go as high as a D500 as far as price is concerned. Also what lens would you suggest with the body you pick? Thanks in advance!
Kind of depends on your definition of "nature" shots. If you mean by that birds particularly in flight then the best fit for you would be different than if you were thinking more along the lines of say moose or waterfalls.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Kind of depends on your definition of "nature" shots. If you mean by that birds particularly in flight then the best fit for you would be different than if you were thinking more along the lines of say moose or waterfalls.

Thanks for your response. I was thinking along the lines or larger animals, deer, bear, etc.

Thanks for your response. I was thinking along the lines or larger animals, deer, bear, etc.
Well then my recommendation would be a d600/d610, or a d800/d810. The d800 would be better for landscapes, the 600 would be a little more general purpose but would give you more money to spend on glass if needed.

Well then my recommendation would be a d600/d610, or a d800/d810. The d800 would be better for landscapes, the 600 would be a little more general purpose but would give you more money to spend on glass if needed.

Thank you very much

Most reactions

Back