Hello everyone!

chainsawal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New forum member from NW Arkansas... moved up here for business a few years back from Miami, FL.

Although I have owned cameras most of my life, I really didn't start getting into photography until my oldest was born in 2001.... now I have 3 little girls :)

I took life for granted to some extend back in those days... and happened to be in NY on business on 9/11. My girlfriend at the time had just found out she was pregnant... I had a 35mm Rebel and had just bought 8 rolls of 200ISO film from a shop a couple blocks North of the Trade Center (I had a business event in Chelsea and was going to take pictures of the restaurant we were renting out for a big PR event). I spent the next 2 hours standing in the flowers on Chelsea Pier and watching things unfold with my camera in hand. That day made me appreciate life so much more... ran home to Miami (took me 5 days to get home) and married my wife the same day I returned. The Camera has been a focal point of my life since that time...

I am now shooting with a D800 (also own a D7000, and D80) with mainly nikon glass (50mm, 70-200, 24-70, 105 macro) and one sigma (15mm fisheye)

I mainly shoot my kids (and their friends) sports... and recently bought the newer Nikon 80-400mm f/4.5 to 5.6 which was bloody expensive but I couldn't afford the real glass (300mm or 400mm f/2.8)

Looking forward to learning a great deal from all of you on here.

Chainsawal

Welcome, it is mind boggling what can be learned from the people here.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the site.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the party!!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

Back