Hello everyone

CharlesF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone!
My name is Charles and I live in Coventry, UK. I've been into photography for a long time, starting off with digital as many my age do (I'm in my mid 20s). I progressed from a cheap Samsung point and shoot to a Canon EOS 1100D, then a 60D and currently a 6D.

My big interest at the moment though is film photography. I only started out a year ago, after inheriting my great grandfather's Vollenda 48 from the 1930s. I did make a mistake in buying some 400ISO 127 film for it, which might cause a problem given the maximum shutter speed of 1/100 second on that model!

I have also bought a Canon A-1 with 50mm f1.8, very standard I believe, and my most recent acquisition is a Canon Demi EE17 half frame camera from the 60s. I haven't yet had a chance to try this one out.

Anyway, nice to meet you all,feel free to say hi!

Hiya and welcome, from south coast UK
Your start into digital is much the same as mine.
I have not y et gone to full frame.

Welcome to the forum. There are quite a number of film enthusiasts here, so you're in good company.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to TPF! There are a lot of film enthusiasts here, so you're in good company. :)

Hope you check out our Photo Galleries, and post your work for us.

Enjoy the forum!

Hiya and welcome, from south coast UK
Your start into digital is much the same as mine.
I have not y et gone to full frame.
I was brought up in the South and only very recently moved to the Midlands :) born in Cornwall but spent most of my school years in Dorset!

Full frame is well worth it when you get the chance, I've never had enough money to afford new full frame, but even older bodies are really good options. My 6D was over 5 years old when I bought it and as good as new!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back