Hello from Atlanta

BEvaristo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everybody, my name is Brian and I'm from Atlanta, GA. I'd like to start by thanking everyone on here for the wealth of information they are able to share with those of us just starting out in this hobby/profession. I've been lurking for a little while trying to soak in all the information I can.

Based on some of the wisdom I found on here as well as reviews from other sites, I recently purchased a Canon Rebel XTi and am loving it, even though I'm still going through the learning process with all the manual settings. It's been a lot of fun and hopefully I'll be able to get out this weekend and really experiment around town. So far I think my dogs are tiring of me taking their pictures so often. I'll need to find other victims that at least somewhat share in my photographic enthusiasm.

I don't have too many pictures that I'm too proud of yet, but have thrown a few up on Flickr. I'll post more here when I have some I'm willing (and not too ashamed of) to have critiqued.

Thanks again and I look forward to satisfying my addiction not only to this Forum but with photography in general.

Sorry for the length of this introductory post. I wasn't expecting it to be that long.

Brian

Hi Brian, welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back