Hello from Florida!

WizardlyLizard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hiya everybody! I'm a high school student from Florida, and I've recently gotten interested in photography. I don't know if it's the wildlife here that inspired me, or the fact that there have been so many moments I'd have loved to have a camera on hand for. Either way, though, I'm excited to make it another hobby! I bought a Canon EOS T-6 Rebel and an 18-55 mm lens a couple of days ago, and I'm already in love.

I think this is the pic I'm most proud of so far, taken right after a heavy bit of rain:
zxH1WYX.jpg

It's a lovely shot! Keep up the good work.

Lots of experienced people here, so jump right in. Also, check out the Photo Galleries, and post more of your shots. It's a great way to get to know everyone.

So keep posting and have fun!

Nice colors. What did you use to edit your photo? Get ready to expand your camera bag because if you love it as much as you say, one lens will not suffice!

Thanks everybody! Great to be part of a community.

Nice colors. What did you use to edit your photo? Get ready to expand your camera bag because if you love it as much as you say, one lens will not suffice!

I do my editing in Lightroom, I had a class well before I got my camera that was basically just Photoshop and Lightroom so I've got a good foundation there. And you're not wrong, I'm already saving my cash and shopping around for more lenses!

Most reactions

Back