Hello from Hawaii!

Deborah_S

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! I'm new here!! I'm usually just a lurker on forums, but I'm going to try to NOT be that way on here! I'm a military spouse who has been doing the "photography" thing seriously for almost a year now. I'm looking for some honest critiques and feedback on my photos. Hopefully I can give my two cents on some of the work on here too! Can't wait to post pictures! :)

Thanks!
Deborah

HI Deborah, and welcome to the forum! Please, no lurking, when you can learn so much more from your fellow members when you chat and get to know us. :) Check out our Gallery section when you start posting your images. Remember that feedback is made with good intentions, but sometimes it's not all positive and you have to take everyone's comments with a grain of salt and a stiff upper lip. ;) Keep that in mind, and you'll do fine. Enjoy!

Where R U in Hawaii?

Pics linked from Flickr tend to look best here, IMHO.

Hi Deborah, Wecome! I am new here, too and am timing the purchase of my new Nikon D5100 with my first trip to Hawaii! Had to say hello to the person with that beautiful scenery to shoot everyday. :)

Welcome to the party!!! What island do you live on?

Hi Deborah, welcome to the Photo Forum.;) ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back