Hello from NY

Landtank

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone my name is TJ. I generally shoot whatever I can without limiting myself to one specific interest. I currently live on Long Island, and I try to take advantage of that by taking pictures of the huge variety of wildlife we have here, especially birds. I would like to get into macro photography for insects as well as traveling to new locations for landscape photography.

I currently have a Canon 6D and for lenses I have the kit 24-105mm F4, a 16-35mm F4 and a 100-400 IS.

I'm looking forward to viewing and commenting on everyone's pictures as well as posting and learning how to improve my own.

Welcome from another NYer! :) (Northern 'burbs, though, not Long Island.)

Welcome to the forum, TJ! Make use of your home and the big city near you. I travelled the world and was always looking for new great places to photograph. I live in Vienna, Austria. So many people come here to visit, but I myself have hardly ever shot an image of my hometown. I just recently started to enjoy photographing its beauty rather than passing by all those great sights in a hurry.

Hi everyone my name is TJ. I generally shoot whatever I can without limiting myself to one specific interest. I currently live on Long Island, and I try to take advantage of that by taking pictures of the huge variety of wildlife we have here, especially birds. I would like to get into macro photography for insects as well as traveling to new locations for landscape photography.

I currently have a Canon 6D and for lenses I have the kit 24-105mm F4, a 16-35mm F4 and a 100-400 IS.

I'm looking forward to viewing and commenting on everyone's pictures as well as posting and learning how to improve my own.
Welcome to the Forum, from another Long Islander.

Welcome from someone not from NY, but I just viewed your Dill shot and wanted to say welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I look forward to viewing all of your work!

Most reactions

Back