Hello from Ohio :)

barbeegal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just joined your awesome forum to see what all goes on in here :). I am not new to photography but am far from proffesional. I am a self taught portrait photographer, I have done mostly seniors and a few weddings. I have dabbled with maternity and babies. I have *Tried* to capture family's but I think thats not my thing, lol, but will give it a go when the situation arises. I had a makeshift little studio in my basement to which I have outgrown and wanting to venture out.

I love taking photos and there is soo much I need to learn to add to what I do now know and have learned thru many great websites and videos out there. I am here to make some new friends with the same passion as I and to learn from those that have more experience in the field :).

Although I do not completely understand all my cameras functions I do know there is a lot more to great photos than just a great camera and to click the button. Thats why I am here is to learn those things from the great ones here willing to offer there expertise :).

So Hello from Ohio and my name is Barb :).

Most reactions

Back