Hello from the cold!Also known as Minnesota!

goobs_n_monkey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself and say that photography is my hobby, my passion, and my way to express myself as an artist. I use a basic Nikon D3100 (18-55mm kit lens, 55-200mm 1:4-5.6G) no reflectors, no flash, nothing fancy, just good natural light. I have been shooting unprofessionally for almost 2 years. I did not buy a “fancy” camera and the next day; consider myself a pro advertising for paying customers. Still learning! Hopefully someday I will get to that point! My style is pretty much anything that looks interesting to me, as in, portraits, still life, nature, snapshots, anything that catches my eye. I dabble with my photos adding textures, different edited looks, whatever else, because that’s just plain fun! :mrgreen: I love to learn about photography, I love learning different techniques, different angles, and learning from people who have the passion for it as I. I look for the difference in a photo, something no one else may not have seen or thought of. Although I love to hear other people’s perspective because it is educational in my journey, I will always believe at the end of the day, my photography is my art, and if I listen to too much of how others would have done it, it wouldn’t be my art anymore, it would be theirs. :) I am so excited to have found this forum! Thanks Everyone!

Calling Minnesota cold...depends on your point of view.

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back