What's new

Hello Mate!

sipkaweddings

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 30, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am Jack Daniel, interested in wedding photgraphy and videography.
No doubt, we are supposed to discuss the topics of photography here. But can any one share or want to discuss the wedding photgraphy and videography topics here? As I tolk above I am interested in the subject and want to gain knowledge and clear my doubts by experts and forums are the place to do so. Can anyone suggest where can I do it?
 
Welcome to the forum. Under the heading of Business District there are several forums that you could start your questions / comments in.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom