What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

One where I can have an interface ( like flickr ) to upload photos into differernt galleries, and have people buy prints or digital licences from the site....

Like it said, thats a long way off for me. :lol:



Hmm that almost sounds like what I am planning on doing...
 
So any more interesting stories? I guess battou isn't here to tell me all about his little photo gallery I'll have to ask him later.
 
I also need to find a friend that is online this late at night to chat with. None of my AIM buddies are online.
 
Yeah to do that I need to deprive myself of sleep for a couple of days I haven't been able to get to sleep before 4 since school got out no matter how hard I try.
 
Yeah to do that I need to deprive myself of sleep for a couple of days I haven't been able to get to sleep before 4 since school got out no matter how hard I try.


BENEDRYL!!!

Well I need to get myself to sleep.. I have to wake up at 7:30 to get my little boy off to school. Night
 
I am going to give up on reading all the responces again......


But I do have a question about my Photophielia.....


Is it wrong to look for cameras in Porn?
I am going to give up on reading all the responces again......


But I do have a question about my Photophielia.....


Is it wrong to look for cameras in Porn?
The real question is are you going to find a camera worth looking at in porn?


Yeah, I'll have to see if I can find it again but I once saved an entire set of fairly mediokre pictures just because they had a good lookin Nikon SLR. but they are on my home computer not this one.

Make that two...I just stumbled onto another one, this one is a Canon



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/battousaiofnphiles/other stuffs2/1.jpg


*EDIT*
Wile looking for the Nikon I saw I have found yet another Canon

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/battousaiofnphiles/other stuffs2/5187_2.jpg

I'm not going to put links to any of the nude or sexual activity pics with the cameras and removing the WMs, but .......they're out there
 
I have much more invested in my cameras than my primary car...

I am about 4 months from surpassing the value of both my primary car AND my convertible 2 seater toy car....

I sometimes spend just as much of photo-consumables as my grocery bill....

I don't state a single brand.. I list Leica, Canon, Pentax, Minolta, and on occasion Polaroid... when asked what I shoot with.

I have a bag full of undeveloped, exposed film...

I have several gigs with of digital photos I haven't even looked at yet...

I sometimes cycle the shutter on some of my older cameras to hear and feel workmanship....

I rarely leave the house without a camera....

I flip camera equipment to make a few $$ on the side to feed my habit....

I passed up a chance to buy a early 90s Porsche to buy yet another camera....

I get pissed off when my job requires me to go into the office and miss 2nd Sunday camera swap....

Am I qualified enough to join?


oooOOoooo Got another!

I am seriously considering a trade of some extremely nice glass at a loss of $$ for some other set of extremely nice glass.


Post count + 1 w/ an attempt to bring back the original topic... :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom