What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Finding that perfect photograph in your life? PRICELESS.



Hahaha that could be a master card commercial!

Camera: $3000

Gear: $ 1500

Finding that perfect photograph in your life.... Priceless
 
Hahaha that could be a master card commercial!

Camera: $3000

Gear: $ 1500

Finding that perfect photograph in your life.... Priceless

Heck YES! although for most of us it would be more like
Camera: $500
Lenses: $1000
That perfect shot of your bedroom antics: priceless...
 
:whip:Come on Scotty you can do it.. Just tell us who you favorite character is...
 
I'm kinda lost I have no idea what hannah montana is but this might be due to the fact that not only do we not have cable we don't even get any broadcast stations... Sad considering I live in a fairly large city eh?
 
I'm kinda lost I have no idea what hannah montana is but this might be due to the fact that not only do we not have cable we don't even get any broadcast stations... Sad considering I live in a fairly large city eh?


Yes that is truely sad
 
So are you going to be sending us a link to those banana pictures once they are done :P
 
So are you going to be sending us a link to those banana pictures once they are done :P


Thats funny! That was the first thing Kev asked me when I told him about the picture....

Who wants to see it... lol
 
Thats funny! That was the first thing Kev asked me when I told him about the picture....

Who wants to see it... lol

Well are you going to??? I kinda wish my battery would last longer +1 for fully manual film cameras. I was playing with my 35-70 MF lens it really isn't that hard to MF if you do something like out of focus in focus out of focus back to in it seems to give me the best focus I can get even with AF glass.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom