What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I have an excel spreadsheet tracking all my camera equipment including stuff that I have resold (for a profit).
Yea i have something like that just to keep track of all my equipment, and to have the serial numbers, and the original purchase price.

And yes you have GAS.
 
Hahaha usayit, you are REALLY workin hard to bring the topic back aren't you! hahaha
 
Heck we've had how many pages dedicated to getting the socially challenged motivated to go out and find themselves models to work on their skills (all of their skills)
 
Mabey the mention of the videos and the banana freaked him out!
 
Heck we've had how many pages dedicated to getting the socially challenged motivated to go out and find themselves models to work on their skills (all of their skills)


I would say at least 4 but I could be wrong..
 
The banana idea sounds both fun and motivational to me.


I agree it is fun and motivational.. I have convinced Kev into taking the pictures.. Exactly how I want them... Aaahhahahahahaha:lmao::sexywink:
 
Hey motivation to find a photographer to model for is just as good as motivation to find a model to photograph for :D
 
And I think that video would gross anyone out.. I haven't seen it (nor will I ever) and I already have nightmares!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom