What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Yeap so tomorrow night we should try to get an msn chat going or something since this thread is already marked might as well make it easy on the mods to let it keep going.
 
Yeap so tomorrow night we should try to get an msn chat going or something since this thread is already marked might as well make it easy on the mods to let it keep going.


Yeah we can try..
 
Aren't there sections for posting photos? ;)
 
I'd have to go take some non-kid pictures which I might do in a few minutes once the stars are out in full swing here.
 
Yep. There are places for animals, black and white, snapshots, etc. Rude ones have to be sent to me to see if they're any good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom