What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Yep. There are places for animals, black and white, snapshots, etc. Rude ones have to be sent to me to see if they're any good.


LOL how rude are we talkin here?! lol
 
Yeah I can see stars they're just not what they usually are here... I'm at my parents place up near a one convenience store town called round mountain the nearest light polution is about 30 miles away.
 
As rude as you want. Female shots will be perved at and male ones will be filed for future attempts to blackmail.
 
Hmm Interesting thought... I will see if I can find rude shots.. I know I have some somewhere.. lol
 
Yeah I can see stars they're just not what they usually are here... I'm at my parents place up near a one convenience store town called round mountain the nearest light polution is about 30 miles away.


Ahh so you are in the boonies. Great place to take out the old camera and take pictures..
 
I'll eagerly wait.


What time is it over there anyway? It's 7:45am here. Been up since 5:30 as I walk the dogs early.
 
Haven't we gone over this before in here? Maybe gone a little too far with it?


Nope.. I was thinking of me or someone else flippin off the camera or sticking their tongue out.. That there would be rude... Other pics.. those are crude.. BIG difference..
 
HEY!! you kids be good in this thread!:whip:

We dont want them to :delete:

Sleeeep! Here i come... I promise!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom