Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2008 #2,566
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2008 #2,567 Everywhere else but msn you would be right. Darned not letting me use monkeykoder (I think it had something to do with me forgetting the password on an old account).
Everywhere else but msn you would be right. Darned not letting me use monkeykoder (I think it had something to do with me forgetting the password on an old account).
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2008 #2,568 It was actually a slow shutter speed on that picture... lol Totally by accident.. But freaky too.
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2008 #2,569 Wow the race between me and Meg for postcount hasn't changed at all (not that I really care)
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2008 #2,570 Hrmmm yeah MSN or AIM chat sounds like a way not to harass the mods with 1000 posts per night that they actually are going to check.
Hrmmm yeah MSN or AIM chat sounds like a way not to harass the mods with 1000 posts per night that they actually are going to check.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2008 #2,571 monkeykoder said: Wow the race between me and Meg for postcount hasn't changed at all (not that I really care) Click to expand... Cuz you didn't take a weekend off!
monkeykoder said: Wow the race between me and Meg for postcount hasn't changed at all (not that I really care) Click to expand... Cuz you didn't take a weekend off!
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2008 #2,572 Well I was hoping I would be able to sleep tonight but the outlook isn't so good.
ScottS TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 2,334 Reaction score 0 Location Denver, Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #2,573 Big Bully said: Cuz you didn't take a weekend off! Click to expand... Well im going to take the night off..... G'night!:mrgreen:
Big Bully said: Cuz you didn't take a weekend off! Click to expand... Well im going to take the night off..... G'night!:mrgreen:
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2008 #2,574 Gnight.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2008 #2,575 monkeykoder said: Well I was hoping I would be able to sleep tonight but the outlook isn't so good. Click to expand... WELL GO TO BED!!! You can't sleep online.
monkeykoder said: Well I was hoping I would be able to sleep tonight but the outlook isn't so good. Click to expand... WELL GO TO BED!!! You can't sleep online.
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2008 #2,576 I can't sleep period I'm not tired and when I lay down all I can do is think or want to run.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2008 #2,577 monkeykoder said: I can't sleep period I'm not tired and when I lay down all I can do is think or want to run. Click to expand... Hmmm.. Benedryl?
monkeykoder said: I can't sleep period I'm not tired and when I lay down all I can do is think or want to run. Click to expand... Hmmm.. Benedryl?
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2008 #2,578 Don't have anything here like that and where I'm at now it is about an hour drive anywhere that might be open.
Don't have anything here like that and where I'm at now it is about an hour drive anywhere that might be open.
ScottS TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 2,334 Reaction score 0 Location Denver, Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #2,579 Big Bully said: Hmmm.. Benedryl? Click to expand... Meg, you too should put a link to the Bi-weekly photo assignment *hints* (good idea monkeyman!) To bed i go!
Big Bully said: Hmmm.. Benedryl? Click to expand... Meg, you too should put a link to the Bi-weekly photo assignment *hints* (good idea monkeyman!) To bed i go!
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2008 #2,580 The link was Battou's idea I think.