What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

It isn't like they're graded or anything but it would be nice if you did get them in by then.
 
We could always work on that but we would have to find someone to grade them... Maybe if we talk really nice to John....
 
Sure I'll grade 'em. You all fail. Yup, that's the ticket!
 
Yeah so did you write your gallery yourself or is it mostly/all borrowed code?

No, I did not write it, technically, I only work for the site. I may be an administrator but I still have a boss to answer too.

As for who actually wrote it I am not sure, I was told the one who did, wanted nothing to do with the site and borrowed most of it fron the sister site. aside from denis (the boss I refer to) we have one writer on staff but getting him to do anything is.......a task. If I need any coding done all I have to do is ask denis and he generally does it himself.

But the point I was trying to make is it's there for those who don't want/have the time to build a site of their own, much like DA.
 
I slept too last night. I was in bed and out cold by 11:30. But I felt like crap last night.:pale: I could see or think straight I had such a bad headache.:confused:
 
It does seem to have some nice elements just no community yet. And I'm sure we'd be yelled at for banana talk there too.
 
Yeah after not having gotten to sleep before 4 for the last month or so and still getting up no later than 8. Getting to sleep a full 8 hours is great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom