What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I was thinking of something like that but without mod intervention it wouldn't work out and they've specifically said they don't want to be involved.
 
Why would we have to have mod intervention for that? One of us could do it..
 
People are going to grade the photos they want to grade and it will end up with one photo graded like 20 times plus if it is mostly beginners posting photos it will be mostly beginners grading so a lot of the advice would probably be rather bad.
 
Well I signed up at photo-lucidity now I just need to get out there and take some pictures so I have something uploaded...
 
Well I hope I can actually contribute to the community and get things going there.
 
Well I hope I can actually contribute to the community and get things going there.

It's been tough, Last year I had thousands of hits from TPF alone but I think we only brought in maybe two or three dozen users...most of wich from the sister site FAC.
 
Im thinking that ill actually be able to do one... or both! :D
 
Have we been good girl and boys while I've been gone? Just checking in to see we all don't get into trouble. At least not the kind we could get banned for.
 
Right like you could possibly stay out of trouble.. lol
 
I'm not the kind to get IN trouble most of the time but with adequate amounts of alcohol and women I guarantee you I would be in trouble.
 
Well take out the alcohol and you won't get INto so much trouble.. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom