What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Interesting... If we could actually build the community we might be able to structure it so critique was actually possible.
 
If you guys don't quit bringing up the darn banana we will get into trouble again!
 
That photo the guy did of the college, was beautiful, Christmas card material.
 
Interesting... If we could actually build the community we might be able to structure it so critique was actually possible.

The site was left prettymuch alone for almost a full year, it's not much more than a baby site and definatly needs some activity to evolve. as of right now the critique forum over there is like a joke...no one uses it, not to mention I am currently the most knowledgable there, also not the greatest asset.:lol:

Back in may I started this thread http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82026 in the hopes of getting some people to come over but it met with little luck.
 
I could try.. But from what I have seen mine all get D's.. Dude I suck!

I wouldn't give you a D but I think there are tons of people on this site that are really talented and might be able to give good advice on how to make the pictures better. It wouldn't be too difficult to grade just fill out a form like this for each photo

Work on: insert something that could be improved about the photo and how to do it
Did well: insert compliment on photo here
If form cannot be filled out completely don't fill it out.
 
I wouldn't give you a D but I think there are tons of people on this site that are really talented and might be able to give good advice on how to make the pictures better. It wouldn't be too difficult to grade just fill out a form like this for each photo

Work on: insert something that could be improved about the photo and how to do it
Did well: insert compliment on photo here
If form cannot be filled out completely don't fill it out.


Maybe an idea would be have everyone critque at least one photo. And once a photo has been critqued it can't be done again.. That way everyone can be critqued...
And do that before a new assignment is posted.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom