Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,931 Long and yet it shouldn't have been... I woke up at noon today.
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,932 Yeah one of those days eh?
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,933 Yep just one of those days... Well I am going to go to bed. I seiously need some sleep.
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,934 Gnight.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,935 Night.. Have a good one.
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,936 monkeykoder said: How was your day by the way? Click to expand... Mine was less than spactacular, I spent all day processing my pictures just to realise I did them all wrong again
monkeykoder said: How was your day by the way? Click to expand... Mine was less than spactacular, I spent all day processing my pictures just to realise I did them all wrong again
cameramike TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 875 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,937 wow, forgot about this thread. still photoholics? lucky for me i've got another addicting hobby waho
cameramike TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 875 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,938 Battou said: Mine was less than spactacular, I spent all day processing my pictures just to realise I did them all wrong again Click to expand... now you have an excuse to just take more and do better!
Battou said: Mine was less than spactacular, I spent all day processing my pictures just to realise I did them all wrong again Click to expand... now you have an excuse to just take more and do better!
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,939 cameramike said: now you have an excuse to just take more and do better! Click to expand... I can always redo the post work but still, I have lost count of howmany times I have seen and pointed out over sharpening, to do it my self is....embarassing.
cameramike said: now you have an excuse to just take more and do better! Click to expand... I can always redo the post work but still, I have lost count of howmany times I have seen and pointed out over sharpening, to do it my self is....embarassing.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,940 Hey, at least you can figure out the whole photoshop/gimp thing.. I am still confused
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,941 There are LOTS of tutorials online for both go on youtube and search for gimp or photoshop tutorials.
There are LOTS of tutorials online for both go on youtube and search for gimp or photoshop tutorials.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,942 I know, I just haven't had time to look..
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,943 Well when you do you'll be surprised mind you there are a lot of tutorials that are kinda confusing too if it is confusing skip it.
Well when you do you'll be surprised mind you there are a lot of tutorials that are kinda confusing too if it is confusing skip it.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,944 Thats a good idea.. I just need to get over this math and then I will be able to do something.
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,945 Yeah you're still in the tedious part of math.