What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Well, that shouldn't be too bad for you since you are used to staying up all night anyways.
 
Then hit the sack. Nobody to stop you, is there?
 
Usually the kid is up to stop me when he is here or the insomnia either one usually the only one that is a real pain is the kid.
 
Oooh the joys of being a parent! Just imagine if you had him ALL the time!!!
 
I love him and I would love to be a full time parent even if he takes over my life.
 
My buddy hasn't poked his head in here for a while now...

116513209.jpg
 
Is that a camera in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?!
 
Hehehe... found this fellow at a local novelty store.. Spencer gifts. Haven't seen them in a while now... not sure if they are still made. I have seen a UK version on ebay once. Identical in almost every way EXCEPT one thing.... the UK version doesn't have pants!! heheh lol guess they had to "tone" it down a little for us Americans... hehehe lol

Anyways... he "guards" my camera collection
 
Hehehe... found this fellow at a local novelty store.. Spencer gifts. Haven't seen them in a while now... not sure if they are still made. I have seen a UK version on ebay once. Identical in almost every way EXCEPT one thing.... the UK version doesn't have pants!! heheh lol guess they had to "tone" it down a little for us Americans... hehehe lol

Anyways... he "guards" my camera collection

I know of Spencers....sadly I have not seen a Spencers in over a decade :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom