Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,946 Yes, and it SUCKS!
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,947 If you would quit fighting it so much it wouldn't suck so much.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,948 Nuh huh....
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,949 And that attitude is exactly why you hate math because you refuse to enjoy it.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,950 It is so hard to enjoy when there is things like photography and art out there.
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,951 That should be no problem you should just let yourself find out that math is an art form in itself.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,952 Yeah I guess so.. Hey what happened to your post count? It went WAAAY down...
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,953 You mean yours went way up while mine didn't? Haven't really had anything to post about. I'm done complaining about being single.
You mean yours went way up while mine didn't? Haven't really had anything to post about. I'm done complaining about being single.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,954 I have just done 500 posts in the time it took you to make 75.
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,955 Yep I'm just not up for the uberposting anymore.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,956 I miss your uberposting!
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,957 I post in this thread and this thread only for the most part.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,958 Oh Dustin.. I'm sorry... Have you been posting in the math thread much?
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,959 Big Bully said: Hey, at least you can figure out the whole photoshop/gimp thing.. I am still confused Click to expand... I don't have either one of those two programs All I got is illustrator and MS Photodraw, Don't get me wrong Illustrator is a good program but it's lacking in a lot of Photo tools
Big Bully said: Hey, at least you can figure out the whole photoshop/gimp thing.. I am still confused Click to expand... I don't have either one of those two programs All I got is illustrator and MS Photodraw, Don't get me wrong Illustrator is a good program but it's lacking in a lot of Photo tools
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2008 #3,960 Big Bully said: Oh Dustin.. I'm sorry... Have you been posting in the math thread much? Click to expand... Not as much as I should.
Big Bully said: Oh Dustin.. I'm sorry... Have you been posting in the math thread much? Click to expand... Not as much as I should.