Hello, New member!

RoBoCoX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, My name is Rob, Im 23 years old and happily married.
I got into photography when i was in the field (Im in the Army) while i was stationed in Germany, I figured the military takes me all over the world and all of my deployments ive never had a camera, not even a point and shoot, and I took photography in college for the few weeks i DID go. I bought a Canon Digital Rebel t2i, It was a great choice, not only is it bringing out the creative side of ME, but of my wife also who currently has the camera while im in afghanistan (Using my point and shoot, dont wanna get this nasty dust in my camera) which in turn is obviously giving us a hobby together. I am currently deployed but my home station is Ft. Hood, Texas. I spent the past 4 years living in Germany and it was amazing, I would live there for the rest of my life if I could. Im originally from Maryland.

I am not that great atphotography but I will say I do have a creative mind, and im working as best I can to get better, but honestly I havent had my camera to test out any of the things i have learned over the past 5 months of being deployed, but im constantly learning and hopefully will have some great shots in my mind to put into my camera when i get home!

Righ tnow im working on something for myself (Deployed in Black and white) im walking around with my little PAS and taking black and white Film style street photography of soldiers, civilians, afghani's and anything else i find interesting and might put it into a book for when i get back, (My wife is into scrapbooking, so these hobbies work hand in hand, I dont scrapbook or anything like that, but i dont mind giving her pictures for it)

That is pretty much me.

Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back