What's new

Hello PhotoForum - I am NEW, Lamborghini/Jaguar/Jellyfish Inside!

SagesPhoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver Island
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few shots of my favourite recent shots: Constructive Criticism & Adivce Are Welcome!

$avent.webp
$jellyfish.webp

$jag (1).webp
$avent1.webp
 
Last edited:
Welcome fellow 'Islander! The car shots are nice but would benefit from the use of a ciruclar polarizer and perhaps some more interesting angles. Say, down low, shooting up, 3/4 front profile. The jelly-fish is an interesting shot; aquarium or 'in the wild'?
 
The Jellyfish were at the Vancouver Aqaurium - As for the angles on the car I have a ton of shots of the car itself at different angles, I just posted what I thought were my favourites at the time. :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom