Hello

Rockkkkin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Everyone,

I have been reading a lot of stuff from this forum, but this is my first thread.

I have always been very interested in Photography mainly nature and portraits- my first camera was the Canon Powershot S5 IS, it was a good buy and i like the quality of the pictures that come out of it. This summer, i decided to get a better one to expand my capabilities and so last month, I got myself a Canon 600D with the 18-55 kit lens and i like it a lot for the price that I paid. Of course i did a lot of research and this forum was especially useful with the many questions and detailed answers.

Following were the cameras I was considering:
Nikon D90
Canon 600D
Canon 60D
Nikon D5100

The price played a major part in my decision. I know the D90 is a fantastic camera in many aspects, time proven and so i was locked on it for a long time, the 60D felt solid in my hands as well and comparatively newer technology (to D90), but getting the 600D was money well spent...to me. Getting a cheaper body and saving to get some good lens and accessories meant a lot of sense to me. The D5100 lost out because of no focus motor in it.

From what I have read, this forum is doing a great job with some serious time put into it by many members. Congratulations, and keep up the good job folks.

I hope to post some pictures in the coming week for some C&C.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back