Hello ;)

LilCujo

the quiet troublemaker!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welp I thought I might post a little something. I have been browsing around and making little posts here and there but haven’t really met anybody. Eventually ill post some pics..mostly in the bloopers section sense im still learning ;).

My husband is all into photography, we took a class many years back. Unfortunately I cant remember a darn thing ;) however he turned me on to this site and it sparked my interest to start learning again. Everyone seems so nice and the pics are incredible.

:D

Welcome

Looks like we have another diehard hockey fan in the hizouse!

Unfortunately, judging by your nic, you are a Red Wings fan?....
God, I hate the redwings. but i won't hold that against you... too much anyway...

lol, naw not a wings fan...Im actualy a Kings fan, as well as a goalie fan. ;)

LilCujo said:
lol, naw not a wings fan...Im actualy a Kings fan, as well as a goalie fan. ;)

Ok, whew... would have a conflict in interest :D

So are you going to miss Roy? I sure will

Of course the news of signing Kariya and Selanne makes me a happy fan!

yeah Roy was good, but I have a felling just like Hasek he will be back ;). now Kariya and Selanne interesting pair, not a huge Selanne fan but I think he is a good player just bad attitude..but hey its hockey right ;) it will be nice to see how Kariya does with this new trade.

getting hockey withdrawals already...it really needs to be hockey season..

Yeah, hockey is right around the corner! I can't wait.

NFL preseason has started!

I love this time of year!!

hi *waving* ... u said ur husband turned u on to this site .. does he post here? :D

Hello Dew... :sun:

not yet ;) so far just looking and reading...I think im the first one to say something ;) and Im glad I did...everyone seems really cool and a lot of fun.

I don't even have a hockey team anymore...I like who is winning.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol thats pretty much what happened during play offs..since the kings didnt make it. I was cheering for anyone playing against the ducks :oops:

Thanks again for the warm welcome. I got some pics that I will probably post tonight...although my 10 year old niece took some pics the other night and..well she is way better at it than I am...maybe I should leave this to the youngins ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back