help finding an adapter for M 4/3

NGH

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.carrotroom.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not sure anyone can help but I am looking for an adapter to Micro Four Thirds camera. I need a M44 thread mount as per older Miranda lenses to MFT. This is to make an adapter or another lens and will be the final stage so looking for something with minimal depth.

I found this but concerned it's too long Miranda Dual mount (Bayonet and M44 thread) to Micro 4/3 M43 mt camera Adapter 729436252394 | eBay

If I can't find exactly this I will go to plan B and use M42 to MFT plus some glue but M44 would be a perfect no glue solution.

In case you are wondering I am adapting an Exakta mount lens - I have a bought adapter but don't like it and I think I can make something nicer.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Fotodiox...check their website for adapters

@NGH , you might want to try searching (and possibly posting on) the M43 forum. I’ll try to do a quick search.

Mu-43

Also tagging @petrochemist ...

Thanks; didn't know that forum existed. I did a search or two but didn't find anything. I actually thing I have a solution now, we'll see how it goes.

Fotodiox...check their website for adapters

Thanks, it's actually the Fotodiox I have; it works fine just looks wrong.

Not sure what you mean...

Sorry Derrel for not replying sooner. Maybe I am picky but attached is a photo of the lens on the current adapters. you can see there is a big step down in diameter where the lens meets the adapter which just bugs me and ruins the look IMO. Anyway, not to worry, I have a solution in the works which I think will make me happy.
Thanks for your comments

Attachments

• IMAG1523.jpg
    IMAG1523.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 168
Just to close this down and for anyone interested. I made my own adapter from a couple of bought parts and a 3D printed body; I am much happier with the look of this compared to what I had originally bought.

End result Exakta lens to MFT

Attachments

• IMAG1545.jpg
    IMAG1545.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 186

Most reactions

New Topics

Back