Help improving Photo

bunny99123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This picture was taken with a P&S. At that time, I lacked the knowledge about position of the sun. The photo has been worked considerably PP. I would like for our face to be lighter without lighten the whole photo. If not possible, thank you for suggestions or trying. If possible, how did you do it? Any help appreciated:)

Attachments

• $image-673245995.jpg
    $image-673245995.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 78
Next time try fill flash and watch the big feet too close to cam. Look up 'dodge and burn' for the faces. Also try HDR next time.

Nice photo anyway. it is a snapshot for personal use. so don't go crazy with it.

Thanks everyone, I have Photoshop 10 (CS3). PinkDoor what is the lightening element? Did you mask the bodies and then lighten it? What tool or process did you use to lighten the bodies? Thanks for your help:)

bunny99123 said:
Thanks everyone, I have Photoshop 10 (CS3). PinkDoor what is the lightening element? Did you mask the bodies and then lighten it? What tool or process did you use to lighten the bodies? Thanks for your help:)

I don't know what PinkDoor did specifically but there are a bunch of ways to lighten them up. Pretty easy way would be to create a new layer - overlay blending mode - fill with neutral gray. Then use a soft low opacity white brush to lighten them up.

http://photoshopessentials.com/photo-editing/dodge-burn/

^^^better explanation on how to do it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back