Help me crop

minister

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I am asking for good crop hear , I feel it should be crop a little but not sure where can you please help me
and should i remove the cloth line or not,?

ministerdsc0592myedit.jpg

Would this be a satisfactory crop?
I wouldn't crop out all of the clothes line, as it puts her into context, which I like. But I felt as if the top of the wall above her head was a bit distracting...

Yes , That's why i was asking for cloth line becos she is servant and this goes with her
and , I think i should remove front cloth line and leaning cable

I don't like 1:2 ratio it like I am tacking any celeb photo , only celeb suites this ratio i think or any major subject

You commented on removing the wire and the line in front.
I assume you meant the one cutting accross her not the one in front of her.

Here are 2 diferent crops both 5X7 ratio.

cr1.jpg

cr2.jpg

yes crossing cloth line ,
so u suggest crop upper wall and remove cloth line will do fine

I think a square crop, with her near the left side, would look nice.

My interpretation (in terms of cropping) is very similar to Steve's second edit. I just though that the top of the wall was important to frame the scene, but otherwise my crop is identical to his. Removing the top of the wall makes the scene a bit cleaner, but I think this scene is actually about busy-ness.

DSC_0592recropped.jpg

I see this as some kind of environmental portrait, so -- much like LaFoto -- I think the clotheslines should be kept in.

As you probably know, cropping/framing is very personal. It all depends on what you want to communicate and how you want to communicate it. Don't let us tell you what and how :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back