Help me spend my christmas cash!

Did you hear of the big SB600 recall? Apparently it contains a dangerous amount of lead from the manufacturer in China. I hope you didn't order yet!

... Jokes :lol:

The gift card will likely have conditions to it. Make sure you read the mice type and stay within those. I love spending others money.... get the SB600 and put the remainder into a separate account and continue to suppliment it as times goes by. TBH, what would be left is merely a spit in the ocean as far as gear is concerned. Cool yer heels until you KNOW what you are lacking in gear, then buy only what you really need. Your budget may be more confined than others, but it is your budget. Be judicious with purchases until the time comes that it's not so.

thanks kundalini, you're kind of right since now that I got the flash, my bag is too small. Bag is $135.... I also need another hood, then if I'm going to do that I might as well dive in for a good tripod.

Or I could spend it on the 11-16 2.8 Tokina I've been lusting after, or save until I can get that 17-55 2.8 nikkor, or save it period, or sell my sigma and get that 70-300VR... Can't be THAT vast an improvment....

ugh!!!!!

I hate being a n00b

P.S. I love your sig. I have a shirt that says the same thing about the liver.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back