W Wino TPF Noob! Joined Nov 10, 2009 Messages 117 Reaction score 0 Location Pattaya, Thailand Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 19, 2010 #1 ...decide whether or not to keep this please. I can't make up my mind.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 19, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I'd just keep it. But then I tend to keep too many of my own photos, including those that I look at once and decide it is NEVER going to be shown to ANYONE, other than myself.
I'd just keep it. But then I tend to keep too many of my own photos, including those that I look at once and decide it is NEVER going to be shown to ANYONE, other than myself.