Help my friend with this acne?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO these are all pretty crappy jobs though: you may get the cheek right but you have to remember that the cheek is supposed to match up with the ear and forehead in terms of lighting and tone. Everybody's looks like it's been run through Photoshop even at first glance, and that's not an acceptable result.

Still say mines the best because all the skin tones match and it's not blotchy.

3254342957_d722669e41.jpg
[/IMG]
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n320/gmaliah/3254342957_d722669e41.jpg

Some good work, but if you are really going to put these out to try and get work, you might want to offer up a little bit of cash to entice people to put a a little more time in to it. You might also want to provide the original.

Okay, really. You can't just smooth it, it just looks fake. And you can't make it look like the neck either (which has little texture). And, last I checked, moles were not acne. Here's my 10 or so minute job.
4316488479_b8a765c99c_o.jpg

Granted, it's not perfect, but it was fast.

Okay, really. You can't just smooth it, it just looks fake. And you can't make it look like the neck either (which has little texture). And, last I checked, moles were not acne. Here's my 10 or so minute job.
4316488479_b8a765c99c_o.jpg

Granted, it's not perfect, but it was fast.

Not quite sure what your point is here. You say it isnt perfect and offer the excuse you did it quickly, but had you spend a bit more time on it then it would be perfect? If youre going to do something, do it the best you can or dont bother. For what its worth, its not a bad job youve done.

Not quite sure what your point is here. You say it isnt perfect and offer the excuse you did it quickly, but had you spend a bit more time on it then it would be perfect? If youre going to do something, do it the best you can or dont bother. For what its worth, its not a bad job youve done.
I'm not on my computer that has all my software, so I really couldn't. Sorry if what I said sounded silly, and thanks for the complement.

Great, now PM me and tell me how you did it! Whenever I try to "correct" a natural flaw in skin, especially the face, not trying to be sexist, but ladies seem to be more self conscience about minor flaws, I end up with a mess, that looks more like a bad cartoon, than what you did. I think the before and after work, you did here, is fantastic. Can you help me out? Then only editing software I have is PS7 Elements. Not sure if it's capable. I'm using film, but that really shouldn't matter, since I use an Optitek scanner, and scan into digital.

thanks,

J.:mrgreen:

Even though this is an old thread, I thought I'd give it a shot. Here's the result of my attempt:

3254342957_d722669e41.jpg
3254342957_d722669e41-PSD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back