HELP!!! Quick, please...

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a camera that is going for sell on ebay (canon 10d) but it will only let you take one picture then it displays "Err 99", you can turn off the camera and turn it back on and you would be able to see the picture you just took, but you will have to keep turning it on and off to take a new pic. If I could fix that problem easly and cheaply then I would like to bid on it, but if it's going to cost a bundle to fix I won't bother... What would cause that?

Thanks I knew someone would know about this problem... basically it will cost more to fix than what it's worth right?

err 99 might come from a non-compatible lens .. that is whjat i was told.. but please don't listen to me, i am no expert on this !"!!

I get the same message when I try to use my Sigma lens on my 10d. Started doing that after about a year. All the canon lenses work fine though.

from what I've heard...ERR99 is a general lens error. It could be an incompatible lens, dirty lens contacts or just mystery gremlins :D. Lots of info on the internet...just Goggle it.

Camera is 'most likely' fine...but who knows.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back