Help! Which focus mode is it??

Keep posting? Ok... im glad i have your permission to. :er: Really... who do you think you are?

Know it all newbie? Far from that in both aspects.

You can view my pics here since you "can't wait"
www.sabrinacameronphotography.com

and here
Sabrina Cameron Photography | Facebook

comment and bash away! I would love to read your input.
on second thought... i know you think i do for some odd reason.... but i don't care what you think ;)

LOL, keep em coming.

I suppose your clients like cheesy filters, over-vignetting, over-saturation, tacky DoF effects, and a Flash website right? I was surprised when I wasn't greeted with music.

Honestly, there's some nice work there. I just have a hard time taking a professional seriously when they don't even understand basic camera operation, that's all.

this thread is madness! lol

mods, can we rename the beginner forum "the romper room"?

is your site still in progress sabrina? i ask because i had some difficulty navigating through some of the portfolio sections. not trying to be a dick, just honestly curious...

this thread is madness! lol

mods, can we rename the beginner forum "the romper room"?

is your site still in progress sabrina? i ask because i had some difficulty navigating through some of the portfolio sections. not trying to be a dick, just honestly curious...

I think the galleries you clicked on were empty, it did the same thing to me.

Ok guys, move along. Nothing to see here. It may be a train wreck but everyone has survived.

Which focus mode is it that follows a subject and keeps them in focus? I usually shoot in single point focus for newborns and small children in my studio. I'm shooting an event outdoors tomorrow with children and "single point focus" I know is not going to work....
help is appreciated!

LOL; it's called AI Servo. I'd recommend reading your camera's manual before diving into photography.

*cough*multi-quote*cough*

When we get used to having a forum answering our questions, it's easy to forget to think about what we're asking. Question with concrete answers, such as the question 7 pages ago, could easily be found with 5 minutes sniffing the cyber space. Like I said, one get used to having people tell us things, and then these questions come up. I once "trolled" ASK ANDY ABOUT CLOTHES with a lot of questions, annoying the regulars extremely. I tried to defend myself, and had a few people on my side, but I realise now that what I was doing wasn't very popular.

A forum is a tool, a tool that should be used carefully. However, one must not be afraid of asking questions - we are all here to help.... well, most of us anyway. I think we all can agree upon the fact that a little research on the OP's before making a thread wouldn't hurt. Come on, SabrinaO, you understand what I mean. Please note that I am not criticising you in any way, in fact, it's great that you're asking questions - this forum should just not be the first place to ask such question.

If you want opinions, advice, to start relevant debates, help other's then post here. Questions about how the camera works, however, should not be posted on here unless you simply can't find the answer anywhere else. Also, it feels great to realise stuff on its own :)

That said, many people in this thread have showed moronic behaviour, even those who I've grown to look at in awe (don't ask me why!). This thread is not entertaining at all, it just shows how hostile some people can be. Grown men are calling out names, insulting and hurting feelings, it's very sad to look at. If you have something to say, tell them straight without pathetic name calling. People ask others to move on, and yet they keep posting in here.

Forum etiquette actually is important. Being humble is important. Politeness is important. Where have the good, old values gone? I would be ashamed if I were one of those who have posted some of the stuff found here. I'm not saying I am any better, I've been taken for a troll before. But I consider myself a philosophical person, and therefore have some things well thought through in my mind. Acting upon that is harder.

That's just my opinion.

Compaq, I couldn't disagree with you more, this thread has been entertaining as hell. The question from page 1 was pretty much completely answered by page 2, but the fact that it made it to page 7 is freaking great. I thought for sure this thread would have been dead about a week ago, but HELL NO...it's like the energizer bunny, just keeps going! LOVE IT!!!

If we should take threads that clearly leads to argument and reputation making as entertaining, then yes, it's entertaining as hell. If people start to judge the OP from this thread, when she clearly has not done anything "wrong" at all, then it's just bad.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back