Help! Which focus mode is it??

Keep posting? Ok... im glad i have your permission to. :er: Really... who do you think you are?

Know it all newbie? Far from that in both aspects.

You can view my pics here since you "can't wait"
www.sabrinacameronphotography.com

and here
Sabrina Cameron Photography | Facebook

comment and bash away! I would love to read your input.
on second thought... i know you think i do for some odd reason.... but i don't care what you think ;)

LOL, keep em coming.

I suppose your clients like cheesy filters, over-vignetting, over-saturation, tacky DoF effects, and a Flash website right? I was surprised when I wasn't greeted with music.

Honestly, there's some nice work there. I just have a hard time taking a professional seriously when they don't even understand basic camera operation, that's all.

+1!!!!

Thank you very much for Banning that user. Of course he can find a way in again with another account. But at least we can stop the bleeding now.

I'm just going to come out and say it. I apologize for my posts in this thread. Although I still believe it's important to know how your camera works, the way I approached this issue was inappropriate. Ive already been PMing Sabrina and apologized to her. I had forgotten about what I said and when I saw this bumped and read what I had said I realized I was being quite the D-Bag. I promise to channel my D-Baggery towards only trolls and people who refuse to learn from now on.

Most reactions

Back