What's new

Henry Doorly zoo Omaha, NE

peeweeman91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 30, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Jonesboro
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to the zoo in Omaha Sunday, by the best zoo I've ever visited and we only saw about 1/4 of it. Please feel free to C&C some I added some editing to.
Thanks cameron oh and this was on the d90
7b90afca.jpg

87db2553.jpg

10093c06.jpg

82806bf1.jpg

6e99c7de.jpg

a151e236.jpg

96a168c2.jpg

33a16a1a.jpg

6ff7521a.jpg

fd2e7f47.jpg

b32cdba5.jpg

f1dc9b48.jpg

5d25a475.jpg

0f08fb62.jpg

b6566e82.jpg

8d43739c.jpg

cd217b58.jpg

d14625c4.jpg

dd1c1ab5.jpg

0225e947.jpg
 
Hard to comment as there are so many. For me though, pictures of beautiful animals with wire fence as foreground just doesn't work. Looks there are one or two nice ones in there. Very hard to get pics at zoos where there is not a fence or concrete wall in there.

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum
 
Went to the zoo in Omaha Sunday, by the best zoo I've ever visited
Sorry, not enough photos for me to say if I agree with the above statement or not.

Can you post some more?
 
UNDER ADVISEMENT, POST CONTENT REMOVED FOR NOT-SO-SUBTLE COMMENT.

SUGGESTION FOR POSSIBLE SOLUTION TO HELP IMPROVE ALSO REMOVED.
 
Last edited:
UNDER ADVISEMENT, POST CONTENT REMOVED FOR NOT-SO-SUBTLE COMMENT.

SUGGESTION FOR POSSIBLE SOLUTION TO HELP IMPROVE ALSO REMOVED.
I had the pleasure of reading your original post this morning and have to tell you that your subtlety levels could use some tweaking ;) That being said, the truth was told and your suggestion to improve the photos was sound.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom