Here goes nothing....

Honeybee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My first picture post. First time using my camera. Still learning, however.
Wanted to post more but I need to resize them. Anyway...

C&C always welcome....just take it easy. :blushing:

Picture088_phixr.jpg

If you have Photoshop try the shadow/highlight tool to adjust the exposure. Some noise reduction would help too, that is if you are into post processing.

-Shea

A little underexposed, but not bad for a first picture post!

Thank you!

As for pp, I need to work on that. Don't have much experience with photoshop even though I do have it. Guess I'll get to practicing! And to tell you the truth, I wasn't into to the idea of pp but now I see that it might just be a good idea.

Also if you change your settings to allow people to edit your pictures, you will get an idea how important pp is!

^^^ Changed!

Well HoneyBee, you have taken an extremely difficult picture because of the contrast between the birds and the background.
If you have PS elements/photoshop, then this image was made by duplicating the layer and changing the blend mode to Screen - which lightens everything (including the background) - but at least the birds become more visible.
There are other techniques, but they are more complex.
Picture088_phix.jpg

All the best

Wow! Looks alot better. Thank you.

I was messing around with this pix earlier today on ps while watching a tutorial on how to fix the noise. I tried my best but couldn't get it to come out right.

I forgot to say that this pix was taken thru a window, too. Don't know if that makes any difference, though.

To fix noise, there is an excellent program NeatImage - well worth trying/buying.
I've detailed this and more onb my web site if it will help you

Thank you soooo very much for your help. much appreciated!

Most reactions

Back