What's new

Here It is, First Photo - C&C please.

SYZahran

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
Jerusalem
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
all the photos on my laptop are old, so i had trouble choosing from all my great over/under exposed/burnt out/Un-amazing photos.. :)

here is one thats some how OK..

Tell me what you think..

IMG_5909edited.jpg


Thank You
 
Last edited:
I really like it! Only problem is the imageshack thing taking up time but the photo I like!

Random question, where is that?
 
Thank you for your reply - its the Gardens of Versailles in France, i took that about a year and a half ago..

and i changed the Site - its on Photobucket now.
 
Nice picture, excellent composition. I might have used a CPL filter to get a little more out of the sky, and maybe backed up a step or 2, but overall, I like this.
 
Very nice!

Thank You.:blushing:

Nice picture, excellent composition. I might have used a CPL filter to get a little more out of the sky, and maybe backed up a step or 2, but overall, I like this.

Thank you for your comment, i don't know much about photography, not to talk about equipment. Thank =s to you i know now whats a CPL filter. :)

Much of the light from the sky is polarized (bees use this phenomenon for navigation). Use of a polarizing filter will filter out the polarized component of skylight, darkening the sky; the landscape below it, and clouds, will be less affected, giving a photograph with a darker and more dramatic sky, and emphasizing the clouds.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom