Here It is, First Photo - C&C please.

SYZahran

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
all the photos on my laptop are old, so i had trouble choosing from all my great over/under exposed/burnt out/Un-amazing photos.. :)

here is one thats some how OK..

Tell me what you think..

IMG_5909edited.jpg

Thank You

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply - its the Gardens of Versailles in France, i took that about a year and a half ago..

and i changed the Site - its on Photobucket now.

Nice picture, excellent composition. I might have used a CPL filter to get a little more out of the sky, and maybe backed up a step or 2, but overall, I like this.

Very nice!

Thank You.:blushing:

Nice picture, excellent composition. I might have used a CPL filter to get a little more out of the sky, and maybe backed up a step or 2, but overall, I like this.

Thank you for your comment, i don't know much about photography, not to talk about equipment. Thank =s to you i know now whats a CPL filter. :)

Much of the light from the sky is polarized (bees use this phenomenon for navigation). Use of a polarizing filter will filter out the polarized component of skylight, darkening the sky; the landscape below it, and clouds, will be less affected, giving a photograph with a darker and more dramatic sky, and emphasizing the clouds.

Most reactions

Back