Here ya go Danny :)

Yup, I have to agree with Sharon on this too LOL

5 out of 250 ? I've done worse with easier subjects :lmao:

But on another note I did my first Lacrosse match yesterday with the Sigma 300 S yesterday, it is easy to see why you are so happy with your Siggy ;)

:hail: I knew you where going to get it, Very nice. I found tree swallows a few days ago, a bunch of them. Suckers are fast and make some rapid turns and change direction faster then I can blink. I am Going to keep trying until I get one or die trying.:lol:
Problem is, I can only give one like where 50 are needed !!. I was out shooting the other day and was thinking about you getting a few of these and here they are :)
Just magic and I knew these were coming for sure, LOL. Stubborn as I am you are. Not going to pick a favourite because you have some unique behaviour shots there Kris, outstanding shots, but just as outstanding is the work. Extremely tough to get and you nailed it, makes everything else seem easy and tell you what, I love the water as a background. Good clear water for the backgrounds, doesn't get any better.

All the best Kris, really pleased top work here. It had to come ;)

Danny.

These are excellent, Kris.
I'll be happy to get a keeper rate of 8%.

Wow, I love those photos especially #1 and seeing the angle & feather separation of the wings
Thank you all! Hey Dave did you see I was in your neck of the woods on that Red Tail Hawk release?

Dear Kris and Danny,

I need to say this. Please understand that I mean this in the NICEST possible way, but…

I hate you both. :lmao:

God, this is just not EVEN cool! Do you all have swallows that just behave themselves better than the ones I try to shoot, or what?? Because even when I *know* where they're coming from, and there's plenty of them to aim at, they ALWAYS, ALWAYS zig when I zag.

I spent two hours last night out at a local spot, DETERMINED to finally nail focus on one stupid swallow. Just one. There were tree swallows, barn swallows, rough-winged swallows…but there were NO swallows that were slower than my feeble attempts to photograph them.
Then I login and see THIS sh*t?!?!

I really AM just a drunken one-armed monkey with a camera compared to you two.

(P.S. I don't really hate you. You are both far too awesome to ever hate…but I am highly, selfishly, jealous of your skills…)
Is it a least a Love/Hate :p

Yup, I have to agree with Sharon on this too LOL

5 out of 250 ? I've done worse with easier subjects :lmao:

But on another note I did my first Lacrosse match yesterday with the Sigma 300 S yesterday, it is easy to see why you are so happy with your Siggy ;)
I had a few others that were close, so not too bad...

Most reactions

Back