What's new

Hey everyone! New guy with a couple pics

Prostackz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Messages
42
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Have a couple car pics of my new baby, hope you guys like it as much as I do!
057.jpg


043.jpg
 
I like both what type of lighting did yo use?
 
Not bad, I think the background works well in this picture and doesn't take away too much from the car. That is one of the biggest problems I see in car photography. The second one could have been composed a little better though. The crookedness to the building bothers me a little. Good job though.
 
Like the photos... Don't like blue!

043-2.jpg


Sorry, Just got Lightroom and had to play around.
 
Niiiice car. Extra bonus points for not getting a hatchback.
 
I like the car and the photo. I have 2008 wrx.
 
IMO, the reflection of the electrical posts on the car are a little distracting.

#1 is my favorite of the two. I agree that the tilt of the building in #2 is distracting.
 
Love the car and the pictures! Which version of Lightroom do you have?
 
thx everyone for the feedback :) I just picked up photography a couple months ago so I'm still learning the camera and stuff like that but I love the hell out of it, and I have zero editing programs lol I need to jump on that soon
 
No it's cool everybody it wasn't there at first :) I totally forgot about it until later but definitely no worries! Does look good in silver though... lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom