Hey Hey- Deanna from Philly, here.

OhDeanna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, I'm actually from Florida. But I've been in Philadelphia for a few years now. Living in Philly has definitely opened the creative realm for me. I've discovered my passion as a makeup artist and that being said, my eye for photography. I just bought a Nikon d700 and I've played around with it a couple of times, not really knowing what I was doing. That's what brought me here. When I used to make graphics (back in the day)- I loved this one graphic forum because it gave me the drive and advice I needed. Anyways,

Thanks for having me guys- Looking forward to being here.
Deanna

PA in the house!!! Woot!! I'm about a hour away from you in Lancaster county.
Welcome to the party!!

Holla.. Lancaster has the best food. haha. I go to the Chameleon Club from time to time when the shows call. Love it.

and thank you. :1219:

Holla.. Lancaster has the best food. haha. I go to the Chameleon Club from time to time when the shows call. Love it.

I was just at the Chameleon Club a couple of weeks ago. I think it was a Goth night. lol Fun place!

Hello and welcome to the forum Deanna...

thank y'all!

I was just at the Chameleon Club a couple of weeks ago. I think it was a Goth night. lol Fun place!

that's awesome! the last time i was there.. i think was to see this band, Lovedrug play. or maybe it was Spotted Atrocious. I don't remember. booze.. yanno.

Welcome to TPF, Deanna! I hope you have some stuff to donate to this Saturday's TPF Rummage Sale and BBQ!!!! Starts at 9AM Staurday and runs until midnight!

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back