Hey! New Here.... Well Kinda.

IndieMe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone I'm pretty sure I was a member here before but forgot my password.​

Yes I know it's sad.​

Anyway my names Christina I'm 17 and want to be a photographer like everyone else lol, I try to make my photo's different so when you see them you'll know that's Christina's work :mrgreen:, my first camera broke a few months ago and only works in the dark so I've not been doing any real photography for about 5 months now and so I finally saved up for a camera and I'll be getting a Canon today and it's gona be sick! Here are some phots of my old work, I'll be posting new BETTER quality photo's when I start using my new canon camera but I want to get outside and start taking them first because I don't want to settle for anything simple or boring for you guys to see. I know I can do much better than these photos below.​

I'm going to start taking photos of lakes, buildings, cars ect......​

Picture380243.jpg

This was taken with my broken camera in the dark lol.
Picture584.jpg

Picture023te.jpg

Picture147-1te.jpg

Picture372-2.jpg

CopyofIMG_0545.jpg

Picture17024.jpg

the photos are pretty good, love the colors and contrast in #2 and #1 is funny, the bird kinda looks like its decapitated, anyways, good work and welcome

This is my first post on this board so I'm anything but an expert. I get the feeling you like birds and the third photo looks good to this amateur's eyes.

Yeah that's a really good start. Better than my early shots. Welcome! :)

You have a good eye IndieMe. Lookin forward to your new camera shots. Welcome to TPF.

Thank you! :mrgreen:

I get the feeling you like birds and the third photo looks good to this amateur's eyes.

Yes I also really like that photo, I also LOVE taking photos of birds & nature...

But I wanna start taking photos of buildings and other things.

Hey, welcome (back?) to TPF. Really enjoyed those photo posts, and look forward to seeing more of your shots!

Welcome to the forum, glad you finally "came out". :) I like your bird pix, we raise parrots, so I'm a sucker for bird pix. The Quaker is cute. Parrots make some very entertaining subjects, and they are real hams when the camera comes out. Again, welcome aboard, glad you found us and decided to participate.

But I wanna start taking photos of buildings and other things.

You should also try to take photos of people for that is when you REALLY learn something! ;) Good luck!

Most reactions

Back