Hi From Constance Bay, Ont., Canada

Ifocus4u

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am searching for a photography forum that supports and encourages learning through friendly suggestions and critiques.

Cheers

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. I am planning a shoot in Northern Ontario possibly in July. Where is Constance Bay, out of curiousity?

skieur

Thanks..

I am just North West of Ottawa along the Ottawa River. There are some nice spots around here for shooting. We have the Gatneau Hills and small villages like Pakenham with a 5 span stone bridge.
Where are headed for ?

I was in Ottawa and Hull in March. I really liked the National Museum and the freedom to take photos there. The Diefenbunker was quite interesting too. The Market area outside was extremely busy, considering it was March and on St. Patrick's Day, there was wall to wall Irish at all the pubs.

In Northern Ontario, I will be hitting a number of areas up toward Hearst, Ouimet Canyon, Lake Superior Provincial Park, Agawa, Fort William, etc.

In 2011, I am planning a shoot in Belfast and Dublin, as well as some of the very ancient historical sites of the Tuatha da danaans from the BC period.

skieur

Most reactions

New Topics

Back