Hi from Iowa!

jay125

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all. I'm Jay, originally from Michigan and now living and working in Iowa.
I recently got back into photography after about a 20 year absence, and there is SO much more to learn now that I've gone digital.

Looking forward to lurking for a bit until I get up to speed here!

Thanks! My first camera was an AE-1. I loved that thing. Right up until the moment it went in the river on a canoe trip. I learned a lot that day.

Hi, Jay. Where from Michigan are you from? I live in Owosso, near Lansing. Just signed on this forum yesterday and can't seem to find where the rules for posting pictures are. My page tells me I'm not allowed to post attachments.

Welcome! And Susie you have to post I think 5 posts befor you can post photos. I see your at 5 now so you are porb good to go now. : )

Hi, Jay. Where from Michigan are you from? I live in Owosso, near Lansing. Just signed on this forum yesterday and can't seem to find where the rules for posting pictures are. My page tells me I'm not allowed to post attachments.

I'm originally from Sterling Heights, just north of Detroit. Grew up there, lived in Sterling Heights, Utica and Clinton Township until moving to California, and now in Iowa.

I joined the forum last night, too. I belong to another forum as well, which gives me more places to learn!

Most reactions

Back