hi guys!

LRJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everybody - I've been browsing around here a lot lately and finally decided to join in. This is the first experience with a forum like this, so I hope I can ask questions how to do stuff and not get laughed at (too much). - I got interested in photography a few years back when I was looking at my oldest daughter's photo album and 99% of all the pictures sucked pretty bad and the 1% that were good, I didn't take. So, I bought a cheap SLR and took a beginning class at the local community college. My camera (now a N80, but looking at the D2x if it matters) is a semi-permanant attatchment to my arm (can anyone relate?) - I like the honest opinions laid out on the table here & I'm looking forward to mooching off your collective knowledge. And I promise not to put pictures of my kids on all the time and ask you to tell me how cute they are. ok?

Hi LRJ and welcome to the forum!

I can relate to the camera stuck on the arm syndrome. I always carry my little digital camera in my handbag, everywhere I go.

Welcome! How old are your children? I have two boys 5 1/2 and nearly 4 and I probably post a fair amount of photos of them :mrgreen:

Glad you joined and I think you'll find a lot of us have the camera attached!

Hertz van Rental said:
Welcome to TPF. We only laugh with people, not at them - except Canon users* ;-)

*and the Scots.

hah I almost forgot about Scots :)
btw. welcome aboard!

AlisonPower said:
Welcome! How old are your children? I have two boys 5 1/2 and nearly 4 and I probably post a fair amount of photos of them :mrgreen:

Glad you joined and I think you'll find a lot of us have the camera attached!

hey thanks everyone

my kids are 12, 8, 4 and 1. - 3 girls and 1 boy, and I'm sure you'll see them here soon.

what's so funny about Scot's? I guess I don't know any

Hey welcome to the boards, looking forward to seeing your photos, and whatever they tell you, they are just jealous of the scots! :D

*picks up the baseball bat and looks around for the usual suspect" so...has anyone seen Herts around at all? :playball: :lol:

vixenta said:
Hey welcome to the boards, looking forward to seeing your photos, and whatever they tell you, they are just jealous of the scots! :D

*picks up the baseball bat and looks around for the usual suspect" so...has anyone seen Herts around at all? :playball: :lol:

I think he went thataway... :badangel:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back