Hi, I'm Sunkat!

SunKat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone, I am an English girl who loves taking photos, when I used to use 35mm films, I could fill up films in an afternoon, now with the invention of digital cameras I have memory cards with almost endless amounts of space to fill up! Brilliant! I consider myself to be an amateur photographer, I love taking photos of animals, insects and plants, as well as some landscape scenes. Although to be honest, I will photograph just about anything I can get in front of my lens! I would like to learn more about Macro Photography and see if I would be able to do it. This seemed the best place to learn!

When I am not taking photos, I love creating art in pencil and colour pencil, writing fiction, collecting dolls house miniatures, and I've just starting learning to play the Ukulele. I also love Fantasy and Science-fiction Art, Movies, Comics, Novels, Video Games, and Action Figures.

Welcome to the forums.

When I am not taking photos, I love creating art in pencil and colour pencil, writing fiction, collecting dolls house miniatures, and I've just starting learning to play the Ukulele. I also love Fantasy and Science-fiction Art, Movies, Comics, Novels, Video Games, and Action Figures.

What do you do in your spare time?

Hi Animaniac888 and 50mm, Thank you for the welcome! :)

Hi Designer, LOL, Yeah I know I have a lot of hobbies, but I don't do all of them at once! I guess you could say I am a jack of all trades and master of none! LOL!

Funnily enough, I never really thought of photography as a hobby. I got a camera, just like everyone else in my family has, and practiced photographing things in the garden whilst I was learning. Unlike everyone else in my family, I have photo albums bursting at the seams full of anything and everything I chose to photograph, and now computer photo files too! I guess I never really thought of it as a hobby, even though I grab my camera at every opportunity and take lots of photos, almost like I'm addicted to it, I love it. So now I think I'm finally admitting that I love it and calling it a hobby now! It's official! LOL!

Thank you, Big Mike! :)

Most reactions

Back