Hi, new to TPF; from LA!

duckk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey,

Just became a member to this forum and hoping to expand my knowledge in photography. I'm from Los Angeles, CA and like everyone else here , I love photography! :cheer:

Anyone using a Nikon D40? It would be nice to maybe get some tips and advice from others. Might post pictures soon for a first c&c. :thumbup:

hey whats up!! I see you have a mazda in your avy... speed3 or no? I have a 3 sedan. WELCOME!!

hey whats up man. thanks for the welcoming! i have a hatchback mazda3, wanted the speed3 but it was a little costy haha.

Whats man....I am in Brooklyn NY...I just got my D40 and its pretty cool once you figure it out. LOL.

Tips: Play with the camera as much as possible and test it out on everything possible. Moving subjects, dark, daylight and all. I am still getting use to it. I am just getting used to it.

hey whats up six. i've actually had my camera for about half a year now and i've done a couple of photoshoots. i'd really like to learn everything possible but i'm just taking it steady right now hahah, maybe even pick up on HDR if anyone has tips on how to use it!

OK..Thats cool Duckk....Its only been a couple weeks for me and I have a lot to learn. But I am picking it up fast. I will try and post up some of my picks so you can see how bad I suck at this point. LOL. Well its not that bad. Just takes time.

hey whats up man. thanks for the welcoming! i have a hatchback mazda3, wanted the speed3 but it was a little costy haha.

How's it goin'! I've got a Speed 3 lol, wasn't too costly, got a great deal at the time, but I'm sure now they're great deals all over. I've got a Canon XSi, still learning myself...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back